Here are 18 FREE courses from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) that will help build or sharpen your cybersecurity skills:
1. Cryptography and Cryptanalysis: https://lnkd.in/gqg8C3zh
2. Advanced Topics in Cryptography: https://lnkd.in/gtPNQnTH
3. Selected Topics in Cryptography: https://lnkd.in/gR7HJaeJ
4. Cryptocurrency Engineering and Design: https://lnkd.in/gPwXszkj
5. Network and Computer Security: https://lnkd.in/g7BakrPS
6. Computer Networks: https://lnkd.in/gb_WbFcx
7. Data Communication Networks: https://lnkd.in/gSs9FadP
8. Network Optimization: https://lnkd.in/ggmrMS9z
9. Introduction to Network Models: https://lnkd.in/gZHTzCzZ
10. Information Technology Essentials: https://lnkd.in/g_VuEed7
11. Information Technology I: https://lnkd.in/gkJWjbS5
12. Introduction to Deep Learning: https://lnkd.in/g_nZQRYm
13. Introduction to C++: https://lnkd.in/gW8zcV-s
14. Computer Systems Security: https://lnkd.in/g66XYA66
15. Database, Internet, and Systems Integration: https://lnkd.in/gRaeg7pA
16. Computer Systems Engineering: https://lnkd.in/gpqArDzm
17. Communications and Information Policy: https://lnkd.in/g8fkSJ7J
18. Media Literacy in the Age of Deepfakes: https://lnkd.in/gCiqqvgX
These courses can help you develop essential skills in high demand in the cybersecurity industry, such as risk assessment, threat analysis, and incident response.
By taking free MIT cybersecurity courses, you can gain valuable knowledge and skills that can help you advance your career or pursue a career in the cybersecurity field.
Thank you to Ron Sharon for compiling this list.